Tuesday, November 29, 2011

With the past, tragic event in Oberlin...I suddenly feel the distance between this country and my lovely, caring town halfway around the world. I think the Oberlin community is suffering greatly in this time... 

Emma Coleman was one of the most beautiful, kind, talented and intelligent human beings I knew. I remember playing together in her house when we were little and always admiring her violin playing for we took lessons together with Molly from childhood through high school. Her music was beautiful and struck deep inside when you listened. I think Emma really poured her heart into everything she did, and in doing so could touch people in their own hearts, leaving behind a truly unique impression. 

One thing I always found delightful was Emma's smile. Of course, she was beautiful, but her smile was always genuine. Like it made her day to see you on the street, and she would smile to you in all her happiness. 

There is no question, Emma will be missed by Oberlin and by all the places and people she touched in her life. She has left a long trail of her love and caring nature in the minds everyone who knew her. 

I hope the very best for Emma's family... I don't think that there are words in this world for their sorrow...
I just hope they will be able to find happiness again. I think Emma would want that for her family. 

Oberlin, please, take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment