Friday, August 26, 2011

8.26.11

I now officially have a packing list. It may be too early to start thinking about what exactly to wear in Japan...but I laid out some clothes to see what is most versatile.
We have two exchange students from China, one at my moms and one at my dads. They are both very good bassoonists. They have been here since Tuesday and their English has already improved! I keep thinking soon I'll be in Japan and trying to speak Japanese...
With jet lag and having to constantly think hard just to be able to communicate - being awake must be tiring.

I had not really listened to a bassoon before, but I was zoning out listening to them practice...it is a very beautiful sound. I'm glad it's nice to listen to since they practice several hours a day:)

I bought mini toiletries yesterday... yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment