Saturday, August 20, 2011

8.20.11

I'm going to be writing more these next couple days because I'm so excited that I have a blog! Personally, having a blog seems weird...who wants to read about me?

I started thinking about more things I'm looking forward to.

It is my Mom's birthday today, so we went out for a sushi lunch. Sushi, tempura- yum!
And all I could think about was Conveyer Belt Sushi. Sushi literally floating before my eyes so I can grab whatever I want, stack up the plates and enjoy.

I also am excited to revisit places I've gone in the past, mostly from when I was in 5th grade. My grandfather took Elijah (my brother), my mom and me to some kind of garden/bamboo forrest/waterfall place. That's very vague because I don't remember what it was called or defined as whatsoever. I just remember it being incredibly beautiful...

I have to be careful of how much I film. Since it is so addictive I could end up with 2 months worth of different clips! Unfortunately I have a bad habit of filming minutes and minutes of passing scenery while I'm riding in a train or a car...I think I get bored and I resort to filming. I guess I'll have to bring a book.


No comments:

Post a Comment